Published Date: May 11th, 2020
PLANDEMIC DOCUMENTARY, 57 HOUSE INTELLIGENCE TRANSCRIPTS RELEASED, REPORTER LEAKS CALL OBAMA PANICS
US Food Supply Chain, Out of Shadows Documentary, Ralph Smart Golden Age, CCP Hacks Media, Biden Sexual Assault, New Human Trafficking Arrest, US Suicides Increasing, Gobekli Tepe Discoveries, US Space Force Ads, Ascension Timelines Update, Positive Healing Energies
The House Intelligence Committee on Thursday released transcripts of interviews conducted by the panel during its Russia probe in 2017 and 2018 — amid demands by Republicans to make them public after being cleared by the intelligence community.
In a statement, Schiff did not back down from his contention — fiercely disputed by Republicans — that President Trump and his campaign “invited illicit Russian help” to win the 2016 election.
“Despite the many barriers put in our way by the then-Republican Majority, and attempts by some key witnesses to lie to us and obstruct our investigation, the transcripts that we are releasing today show precisely what Special Counsel Robert Mueller also revealed: That the Trump campaign, and Donald Trump himself, invited illicit Russian help, made full use of that help, and then lied and obstructed the investigations in order to cover up this misconduct,” Schiff said in a statement.
But the transcripts are full of testimony from officials who said they were unaware of evidence showing coordination between the Trump team and the Russians.
Former Trump lawyer Michael Cohen – who later had a falling out with the president and was sentenced to prison after pleading guilty to several crimes – repeatedly told the House panel that he had no evidence of collusion between Trump and the Russian government
“Do you have any evidence or information of coordination between then-Presidential candidate Donald Trump to interfere with or influence the 2016 primary or general election?” then-South Carolina GOP Rep. Trey Gowdy asked Cohen.
“No, sir,” Cohen replied.
Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, in the transcripts, discussed how the Russians believed Trump would be “easier to deal with” than Hillary Clinton as president.
“I do think, though, they thought that…President Trump would be easier to deal with,” Clapper said. “He is a businessman. He’d be more willing to negotiate and make deals. And I don’t think it was anything more sophisticated than that sort of guided their objectives.”
But he also said: “I never saw any direct empirical evidence that the Trump campaign or someone in it was plotting/conspiring with the Russians to meddle with the election.”
The 53 transcripts include interviews with associates of the president, including Donald Trump Jr., Steve Bannon, Jared Kushner, Hope Hicks, Corey Lewandowski, Cohen, Roger Stone, Brad Parscale, Michael Caputo and Rick Dearborn.
It also includes transcripts for interviews with officials from former President Barack Obama’s administration, such as Clapper; former Attorney General Loretta Lynch; former Ambassador to the United Nations Samantha Power; former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe; former National Security Adviser Susan Rice; former Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates; former Obama adviser Benjamin Rhodes; and former Obama counselor and Hillary Clinton Campaign Manager John Podesta.
Also in the transcripts, former FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe acknowledged that a dossier of claims compiled by ex-British spy Christopher Steele about Trump’s relationship with Russia had not been determined by the FBI to be accurate.
“There is a lot of information in the Steele reporting,” McCabe said. “We have not been able to prove the accuracy of all the information.”
Acting Director of National Intelligence Richard Grenell said on Thursday it was “long past time” that the transcripts were released.
“At the bipartisan request of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, the Intelligence Community reviewed all transcripts for classification and made appropriate redactions,” Grenell said in a statement. “HPSCI voted unanimously in 2018 to publicly release these transcripts, and it is long past time that these are released.”
Chairman Adam Schiff released the documents after DNI Rick Grenell threatened to release the documents earlier this week.
The committee voted in 2018 to release the damning documents that show NO RUSSIA COLLUSION between the Trump Campaign and Russia.
- Interview Transcript of Rinat Akhmetshin (November 13, 2017)
- Interview Transcript of Stephen Bannon (January 16, 2018)
- Interview Transcript of Stephen Bannon (February 15, 2018)
- Interview Transcript of Andrew Brown (August 30, 2017)
- Interview Transcript of Michael Caputo (July 14, 2017)
- Interview Transcript of John Carlin (July 27, 2017)
- Interview Transcript of Thomas Catan (October 18, 2017)
- Interview Transcript of James Clapper (July 17, 2017)
- Interview Transcript of Samuel Clovis (December 12, 2017)
- Interview Transcript of Dan Coats (June 22, 2017)
- Interview Transcript of Michael Cohen (October 24, 2017)
- Interview Transcript of Rick Dearborn (January 17, 2018)
- Interview Transcript of Diana Denman (December 5, 2017)
- Interview Transcript of Marc Elias (December 13, 2017)
- Interview Transcript of Boris Ephsteyn (September 28, 2017)
- Interview Transcript of Evelyn Farkas (June 26, 2017)
- Interview Transcript of Peter Fritsch (October 18, 2017)
- Interview Transcript of Michael Goldfarb (December 12, 2017)
- Interview Transcript of Rob Goldstone (December 18, 2017)
- Interview Transcript of Jeffrey Gordon (July 26, 2017)
- Interview Transcript of Rhona Graff (December 22, 2017)
- Interview Transcript of Shawn Henry (December 5, 2017)
- Interview Transcript of Hope Hicks (February 27, 2018)
- Interview Transcript of Ike Kaveladze (November 2, 2017)
- Interview Transcript of David Kramer (December 19, 2017)
- Interview Transcript of David Kramer (January 10, 2018)
- Interview Transcript of Jared Kushner (July 25, 2017)
- Interview Transcript of Corey Lewandowski (January 17, 2018)
- Interview Transcript of Corey Lewandowski (March 8, 2018)
- Interview Transcript of Loretta Lynch (October 20, 2017)
- Interview Transcript of Simona Mangiante (July 18, 2018)
- Interview Transcript of Andrew McCabe (December 19, 2017)
- Interview Transcript of Mary McCord (November 1, 2017)
- Interview Transcript of Alexander Nix (December 14, 2017)
- Interview Transcript of Carter Page (November 2, 2017)
- Interview Transcript of Brad Parscale (October 24, 2017)
- Interview Transcript of Walid Phares (December 8, 2017)
- Interview Transcript of John Podesta (June 27, 2017)
- Interview Transcript of John Podesta (December 4, 2017)
- Interview Transcript of Samantha Power (October 13, 2017)
- Interview Transcript of Erik Prince (November 30, 2017)
- Interview Transcript of Benjamin Rhodes (October 25, 2017)
- Interview Transcript of Susan Rice (September 8, 2017)
- Interview Transcript of Jonathan Saffron (October 12, 2017)
- Interview Transcript of Anatoli Samochornov (November 28, 2017)
- Interview Transcript of Felix Sater (December 20, 2017)
- Interview Transcript of Keith Schiller (November 7, 2017)
- Interview Transcript of Jefferson Sessions (November 30, 2017)
- Interview Transcript of Roger J. Stone, Jr. (September 26, 2017)
- Interview Transcript of Jake Sullivan (December 21, 2017)
- Interview Transcript of Michael Sussman (December 18, 2017)
- Interview Transcript of Matthew Tait (October 6, 2017)
- Interview Transcript of Yared Tamene Wolde-Yohannes (August 30, 2017)
- Interview Transcript of Donald Trump, Jr. (December 6, 2017)
- Interview Transcript of Witness Name Redacted (December 20, 2017)
- Interview Transcript of Sally Yates (November 3, 2017)
- Interview Transcript of Christopher Wylie (April 25, 2018)
[Hussein, Barry] parents both fluent in Russian?
Is Russian a common language to learn?
Public ‘career’ history mom-dad?
Public ‘career’ history require Russian language as prerequisite?
Farm work takes special skills.
THE SHADOW GOVERNMENT.
Why did [Hussein] shadow POTUS re: [F] trips?
Why did [Kerry] shadow POTUS re: Iran?
Why did [Kerry] shadow POTUS re: [CLAS 1-99]?
Why did [McMaster] target and remove loyal intel operatives inside WH?
Why did [McMaster] prevent declas-disclose to Congress?
Why did [Coats] prevent declas-disclose to Congress?
Why did [Bolton] prevent decals-disclose to Congress?
Why did [Ryan] prevent subpoena power of (R) Congress?
Why did [Rosenstein] work to entrap and install blockade [SC]?
Why did [Rosenstein] install [Mueller] knowing zero evidence of Russia collusion?
Why did [Mueller] attempt to retake FBI DIR position?
Why did [Mueller][Rosenstein] drag out SC investigation if known no Russia collusion pre + start?
Why did select members of [NSC][Vindman] actively leak to MSM?
Why did select members of [NSC][Vindman] orchestrate fake whistleblower report w/ [Schiff][Atkinson][CLAS 1-9] to sabotage and initiate impeachment?
Why did [Pelosi] rush impeachment investigation?
Why did [Pelosi] then hold impeachment article(s) until Jan 15?
Why did [Schiff] push false ‘Russia evidence’ narrative post closed door interviews [no evidence of collusion]?
Why did [Schiff] coordinate w/ WH NSC [through proxy] to arrange for Ukraine whistleblower?
Why did [Schiff] actively leak knowingly false statements during-post classified sessions to MSM?
Why did [Schiff] illegally surveil [phone] members of WH legal team, media, and Congress?
What Pentagon officials [CLAS 1-99 _subject] tendered resignation within a 2 week period?
Why did [Omarosa Manigault Newman] attempt to entrap POTUS through secret and illegal recordings?
Why did [Soros] finance anti-POTUS events and organizations across US?
Why did [CLAS 1-99] organize and push propaganda [smear] campaign through use of MSM & Hollywood?
[CLAS 1-99] x 49
THE GREATEST POLITICAL SCANDAL IN HISTORY.
What are they trying to prevent?
Who are they trying to protect?
This Week’s Report At a Glance
The COVID-19 pandemic has taken a major toll on the American food supply chain, with some companies reducing slaughter capacity. However, many of these companies are owned by foreign investors. According to a May 2019 NPR report, “nearly 30 million acres of U.S. farmland are held by foreign investors. That number has doubled in the past two decades.” Smithfield Foods, Inc., owns more than 500 farms on 146,000 acres of U.S. soil. Smithfield was purchased by the Chinese company WH Group (then known as Shuanghui Group/Shineway Group), China’s largest meat producer, for $4.72 billion in 2013. Meanwhile, German investors own 71,000 acres of farmland in Ohio, according to that same NPR report. Out of all foreign investors, Canadians own the most farmland in the U.S. American farmers and corporations also invest in foreign agriculture, owning billions of dollars of farmland across the globe.
An advanced group of Chinese hackers has recently been spotted to be behind a sustained cyber espionage campaign targeting government entities in Australia, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand, Myanmar, and Brunei—which went undetected for at least five years and is still an ongoing threat. The group, named ‘Naikon APT,’ once known as one of the most active APTs in Asia until 2015, carried out a string of cyberattacks in the Asia-Pacific (APAC) region in search of geopolitical intelligence. According to the latest investigation report Check Point researchers shared, the Naikon APT group had not gone silent for the last 5 years, as initially suspected; instead, it was using a new backdoor, called “Aria-body,” to operate stealthily.
In a new report on Thursday, the Statistical Center of Iran (SCI) announced that the inflation rate in the 12-month period ending March 20, 2020 in for foodstuff, drinking water, beverages and tobacco products passed the 42 percent mark. The new overall inflation rate is up from 34 to 37 percent in comparison with the previous year for various subcategories according to the report. The SCI report also set the rate of inflation in the non-food and services categories at 31.4 percent during the same period.
Shortly after Brandon Van Grack, chief of the Justice Department’s Foreign Agents Registration Act division, filed a notice of his withdrawal in federal court in Washington, The Justice Department has this morning filed a motion to drop the criminal case against President Donald Trump’s first national security adviser, Michael Flynn, abandoning the critical leg of many leftists’ belief in the Russia collusion bullshit.
Texas salon owner Shelley Luther has been ordered released from jail after the governor and attorney general protested her imprisonment over violating the state’s lockdown and modified the shutdown orders to exclude imprisonment. Luther, who became a symbol of the movement to end Texas’ lockdown when she was arrested for refusing to shutter her Dallas salon despite a district judge’s restraining order, was ordered released from jail on Thursday by the Texas Supreme Court after serving two days of a seven-day sentence.
A gas leak at a chemical plant in India has killed several people and put hundreds in hospital with breathing difficulties. Chilling images have emerged showing victims lying motionless on the ground in the wake of the tragedy. The gas, believed to be Styrene, is highly toxic when inhaled in high enough concentrations.
US President Donald Trump told his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin in a phone call on Thursday that the US was ready to provide assistance to any country amid the coronavirus pandemic, including Russia, White House Deputy Press Secretary Judd Deere said.
Indian-origin identical twin brothers, who were stranded at the Dubai airport for nearly 50 days due to the Covid-19 lockdown, finally boarded their flight to Kozhikode in Kerala today.The twins – Jackson and Benson Andrews – were among the 177 Indian passengers who were stranded at the Dubai International Airport’s terminal 3 since March 19 while they were returning from Lisbon, Portugal. They were among the 19 Indian passengers who were stuck inside the airport for over a month.
The sale of used clothing is a billion-dollar global industry. According to some estimates, almost 70% of garments that are donated globally end up on the African continent. Donated items that cannot be sold in thrift shops in high-income countries are resold in bulk to commercial textile recyclers. The garments are then sent to sorting centers, often located in the Middle East or Eastern Europe. These are then graded and sorted into bales. The bales are in turn resold to wholesalers on the African continent. East Africa alone imports over $150 million worth of used clothes and shoes, largely from the US and Europe. In 2017, USAID estimated that the industry employed 355,000 people and generated $230 million in government revenue. It also supported the livelihoods of an additional 1.4 million in the East Africa Community bloc. In Malawi, where used clothes are known as “kaunjika” (meaning “clothes sold in a heap”). It is a popular and resilient business. A recent report predicts that the global second-hand clothing market is set to double to $51 billion in the next five years, exceeding fast fashion within a decade.
Uganda’s Finance Minister Matia Kasaija has said the EU grants, totalling U.S.$50 million, will support three projects and programs that are meant to improve the standards of local products. It will include the funding of the inclusive green economy uptake program, which involves developing innovative products and projects that reduce environmental risks – a key benchmark for gaining access to the EU market.
Sunspot number: 0
Current Stretch: 7 days
2020 total: 98 days (75%)
2019 total: 281 days (77%)
Strongest EQ in Europe M4.8 Ionian Islands, Greece
Strongest EQ in North America M3.6 Idaho
Strongest EQ on the Planet M5.5 Mid-Indian Ridge
Deepest EQ M4.1 448 km Kermadec Islands
Thank you to our readers and subscribers for your continued support. If you would like to further help the Great Awakening Team and our efforts, you can donate, sign up for a paid subscription, or purchase something from the GAR shop.
– The Great Awakening Team
Arts /// Photography /// Music /// Videos
The Journey of Awakening
User Guide Menu