Week 12 of 12
The Awakening Journey
THE PATH OF AWAKENING
“Your Life, All of Your Life, is Your Path of Awakening. By Resisting or Not Dealing with its Challenges, You Stay Asleep to Reality. Pay Attention to What Life is Trying to Reveal to You. Say Yes to Its Fierce, Ruthless, and Loving Grace.” – Adyashanti
“Let my steps stay on your tracks, so my feet will not stumble.” – Psalms 17:5
To be on a spiritual path means to live mindfully, paying attention to the signs along the road, and being conscious of our body — the vehicle we are traveling in — and of the needs and safety of others on the journey. “To be on a spiritual path means to look inward as often as outward, knowing that the externals of our lives are reflections of our thoughts and words, manifestations of that which we are imagining and energizing into being with the fuel of our passion.
“To be on a spiritual path means to use the rearview mirror to be sure that the path behind is clear of debris and that we do not obstruct another’s journey with the clutter of our own. It means making peace with our past, knowing our future contains it, and summoning the courage it takes to acknowledge, forgive, and release whatever we have clung to that impedes our movement.
“To be on a spiritual path is to take responsibility for creating our own creed, based on our commitments, and to respect the rights of others to do the same. It also means to reflect anew on what beliefs we’ve inherited to be sure they are compatible with our wisdom and compassion.
“To be on a spiritual path is to embrace the mystical paradox that while we are singular, physical beings on this journey, we are also profoundly connected to one another, animated and sustained by the same vast Spirit that abides in the star, the petal of an iris, the howl of the wolf. […]
“To be on a spiritual path, it is necessary to forgive yourself for wrong turns, for failing to yield, for driving under the influence of others. These are minor and forgivable infractions. The more important rules of this road are to be attentive, to notice when you stray, and to get back on the path as soon as possible.
“We could all use a road map for the journey inward, a guide away from the crowded thoroughfare to the quiet path of our own true calling; a reminder that it is not the destination, but the journey, that is important. The fourteenth-century Italian Saint Catherine of Siena once wrote, ‘All the way to heaven is heaven.’ Perhaps this is roadmap enough — this one stark line enough to keep us walking, reminding us that the wind we feel on the back of our necks is nothing less than the breath of God.
“Finding the On-Ramp to Your Spiritual Path: A Road Map to Joy and Rejuvenation” – Jan Phillips
“For it is easier for a camel to go through a needle’s eye than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.” – Luke 18:25 (KJV)
The Path of Awakening
There are three essential Awakening components to continued elevation and maintaining our higher vibration and frequency: The practice of meditation, healing, and living an aligned and healthy life. The balance and the daily awareness and presence of mind, body, and spirit are essential; these are vital to learning and knowing your individual truth. The path to higher consciousness and making more aligned choices are part of the awakening to our hidden destiny and an understanding of who we are.
There are now hundreds of millions of people Awakening across this planet. The truth movement is our understanding of where we came from and who we are as we take our rightful place in the galaxy. Our collective and personal vibrations & frequencies are paramount to expanding awareness and knowledge. A flourishing and thriving civilization must be in harmony to advance.
“Mark out a straight path for your feet; stay on the safe path. Don’t get sidetracked; keep your feet from following evil.” – Proverbs 4:26-27
Congratulations, you made it! Welcome to the end of the beginning of your journey. If you’ve come this far and find yourself reading these words, you are truly vested in your awakening and are on the path of ascension.
This is the 12th and final week of the first of our three programs of The Awakening Journey. You are now a true seeker, explorer, and adventurer of your own Hero’s Journey. We have provided you guidelines, 12 weeks of topic-specific glossaries of terms and set the stage to assist you on your journey, transmuting the darkness of unknowing into the light of truth and knowledge.
You have now crossed the bridge of no return, which is your time, awakening, and enlightenment. Your path inward, outward, and through your heart opens your doorway to the fifth dimension and fourth-density of beingness. Many wonders and discoveries await you that will catapult you beyond the veil towards a new reality.
Subscribe Today for Full Access to The Great Awakening Reports!
THE KEY TERMS FOR THE PATH OF AWAKENING
We look to provide you with a series of quizzes, keys, and guides over the next 12 Weeks Awakening Journey. The following is an example of our Weekly glossary of terms that will assist you in your Awakening.
- Finding the Path – Finding the path is an individual process that looks different to everyone. For some, there has been trauma, illness, loss, feeling a lack of belonging, or depression that triggered the opening to the awakening process, the start of the path. For others, it is the curiosity, wonder, and inner pull to find truth and balance in life. No matter what your path looks like, have faith that it is perfectly suited for you and will lead you to where you want and need to go. “Never wish to walk another’s path, for each is uniquely suited to the traveler.”
- Practice vs. Habits – Practices require a conscious decision and motivator, while habit is a subconscious action. The length of time it takes to turn practice into a habit depends greatly on the person, the practice, the positive impact of continuing the practice, and the difficulty of maintaining it. Typically the greater the positive impact, the easier and faster practices will turn into habits. We all fall out of practice occasionally; don’t get down on yourself; build yourself up again by granting encouragement, determination, and self-love. Strive for the greatest, happiest, and healthiest life.
- Checks and Balances – Checking in on and balancing your energy is a key step in maintaining your higher frequency state. Good self-checks of low frequency include noticing and working through experiences of fear, anger, jealousy, rage, and desire. You can balance these lower frequency thoughts and emotions with unconditional love, forgiveness, releasing, meditation, breathwork, movement techniques, etc. Feel your emotions, work through them, understand the causes, and then transmute them through gratitude.
- Positive Mental Atmosphere – Once you have made checking and balancing into a habit, you can hold a positive mental atmosphere much easier. Focusing on the positive doesn’t mean ignoring the negative or the difficult, but seeing them for what they are in a positive way. Even if you are presented with a difficult challenge, you can benefit greatly by viewing it positively. Challenges bring forth growth, opportunity, healing, and the opening of doors that would have otherwise remained shut. Don’t ignore challenges; seek them; seek your challenges and life itself with positivity and grace.
- Stillpoint of The Tao/Great Mystery: It is said in the Oteo language that ‘Great Mystery is that thing in life that cannot ever be comprehensible to us.’ It is further explained that it is the word, the silence, and all that exists in the universe – tangible and intangible. At the same time, we all become great creators of what we desire on the Path of Awakening, the actual process of manifesting works with Great Mystery, void, or chaos of infinite possibility. There is great humility available to us by living and embracing what we do not know while we are in the process of life. It is in surrender to this mystery, this unknowability, this formlessness that allows us to expand our awareness vastly beyond our physical senses. We may seek, we may find, and we may understand, and while all that is true, that which is unknown to us is far greater.
- Meditation Practice – The usefulness and power held within meditation practice are incredible. Meditation reconnects you to your higher self, nature, and consciousness, leading to states of clarity, bliss, calmness, balance, and understanding. There are many different types of meditation used for various purposes, mindsets, and preferences. No one practice is better or worse than another; be present, relax, release, and breathe. Meditation requires flow rather than a blockade. You don’t aim for no thought; you seek to flow through thoughts without attachment. A few of the many different practices are as follows: guided, mindfulness, movement, focused, heart-centered, mantra, sound bath, and more. Meditation is the means to an end, a quieting of the mind so that you are truly open and receptive to the wisdom of body, soul, heart, spirit, and universe. Only when we are silent of mind can the infinite overflow of the universe permeates through us. Once you get ahold of meditation as a practice, it will become a part of your daily life and a way of being in every moment possible. This meditative way of life will allow the release of attachment to the practice and allow the focus to fall upon walking through our day and life experience connected to universal wisdom and joy.
- Prayer Practice – is the practice of connecting to something deeper and more meaningful in life. Rooted in spirituality, prayer has two dimensions, one internal in the form of self-reflection and self-awareness, and the other external in the sense of connection with a depth, something beyond the self, and an inner dependency with all the other creations. Prayer, when done with the proper awareness and intention and in moderation, can be beneficial in several ways. Historically, prayers have been taught by various world religions as a transactional relationship. However, its true essence lives in the necessity of human expression – to be part of someone inconceivable bigger than the self, be inordinately humble, and ask as if it is already given. We should not be using prayer for the wants or desires of ego but for further understanding, connection, love, knowledge, and harmony.
- Sidereal Time – Sidereal time is a timekeeping system that astronomers use to locate celestial objects. Using sidereal time, it is possible to easily point a telescope to the proper coordinates in the night sky. In short, sidereal time is a “time scale based on Earth’s rate of rotation measured relative to the fixed stars. “The best time to meditate and practice cognitive abilities is at 13:30 sidereal time when intuitive and psychic abilities rise 400%.”
- Forgiveness & Releasing Practices – There is freedom and liberation in shedding what you once found imperative to hold on to that no longer serves your greater well-being. Thought patterns not based in love and truth are not only burdens but blockades. Stuck emotions, thoughts, stigmas, and programming need to be released from our consciousness for our frequency to maintain its elevated state and to operate in flow. Releasing and forgiveness go hand-in-hand as complementary and linked practices. If something in your life is there but is not serving your or anyone else’s greater good, let go of it. Let go of negative thoughts, let go of narratives that keep you down, and let go of that binding feeling in your chest that only brings forth bodily stress. Forgive, release, and be in flow with what is and what will be. If you cannot control it, release it. Once you start living in alignment with your true nature, these modalities will seem effortless and become a part of your being.
- Discernment – Figuring out the right move, what is healthy, and what inspires advancement and growth can be difficult. We are in an age where we have influencers, media, politicians, celebrities, friends, and family all striving to get you on board with their point of view. Discernment plays a crucial part in deciding what you will consume, the information you will take in, and how you will live your life. Discernment requires feeling, faith, knowledge, connection, and experience. Use your heart and mind in sync to discern what is best for you and others.
- Karma -In Vedantic philosophy, Kar- means to do; it is the action or the consequence of inaction. It is commonly understood that we accumulate karma (good, bad, and neutral) through our many past lives, and what we live today may be the result of that past karma. Vedantic philosophy, however, like most ancient ways, is a deeply layered study colored with non-linear, non-literal analogies and metaphors. However, the teaching of Karma aligns with Dharma, which is the set of laws, duties, and maintenance of the good, healthy, satisfying, vibrant life for self and others. The essence of these teachings is living in alignment, harmony, and integrity within the self and world – by words, actions, and expressions. By living this way, you will begin releasing your karmic burden.
- Western Thought and Eastern/ Native Philosophies, Myths, and Terms – Whether Buddhism or teachings of the Blackfoot Nation, most ancient phrases, words, philosophies are profoundly layered and were taught as part of an immersive cultural experience. Many of these traditions were oral for thousands of years and have only been translated into English in recent history. As you walk the path of awakening, you may find yourself called to the tremendous beauty and wisdom within some of these traditions. It is a beautiful exploration of the self and the world to sit with what feels foreign, especially when the way of being is different from what we are used to, and if we allow it, which may heal us in ways, we didn’t think possible.
- Healing – Focusing on thoughts, heart-based visualization, vibrational frequencies, energy blockage clearing, forgiveness, and releasing will bring your body into the “healing mode.” Combing through your past traumas and living in alignment with what you know is right, healthy, and true is difficult, but they are necessary steps in your healing practice. Once you can be grateful for all past traumas by seeing how they shaped you and what you were able to learn, you will open yourself up to a whole new way of being. These practices will give you a window into the psychology of others around you and will help you understand the behaviors, desires, and actions of everyone you observe. You will feel a lightness in your being like you’ve never felt before.
- Medicine: When we are ailing in body, mind, heart, soul, spirit, we seek medicine – that which returns our wholeness. In spirituality, medicine is not that which makes the pain go away; rather, pain is often seen as an alarm or call to action for more profound healing. Medicine can take many forms – sometimes it is just being held by your best friend, other times, it is rest, tea, or a pill. Medicine can also be reaching out to someone when you need help, trying a different modality, or giving yourself a break. It can be non-physical, such as in native traditions, where every plant and animal carries a medicine specific to the species. Medicine returns us to wholeness by treating the symptom, which is why it is temporary. Once it is integrated within us, our body’s natural healing ability and wisdom take over, and we can return to our radiant, healthy selves.
- Primary Lesson: Learn to Love Yourself – Loving yourself is the first step in loving others. Loving “flaws” in self leads to loving all that is about others. Differences and similarities become keys to understanding the unity in all beings, the love in all creation. Self-love and responsibility go hand-in-hand, integrating the highest emotional state with oneself’s physical and mental well-being. Self-forgiveness is one of those responsibilities that need to be practiced and implemented into your daily life; it’s difficult to love when you have negative baggage attached to the belief structure of your innate being. Self-love will bring a wave of inner peace, knowledge, and calmness throughout your entire self, which will automatically exude from you, allowing even more love to enter your life.
- Kindness & Respect – Kindness is a type of behavior marked by acts of generosity, consideration, or concern for others without expecting praise or reward. Kindness was one of the main topics in the Bible. Kindness is considered to be one of the Knightly Virtues. Respect, also called esteem, is a positive feeling or action shown towards someone or something considered important or held in high esteem or regard. It conveys a sense of admiration for good or valuable qualities. And it is also the process of honoring someone by exhibiting care, concern, or consideration for their needs or feelings. These two words are the key to successful relationships and happiness when consciously acted upon.
- Lifestyle Choices – There are uncountable suggestions and recommendations on how to live a spiritual life – ranging from healing modalities to diets. The work is to choose to include those things in life that allow vibrancy, health, prosperity, growth, and following the path of most acceptance (or least resistance) with inner knowing. For example, if the idea of working out is met with deep resistance for you, alternative options include yoga or tai chi, deep cardiovascular breath work, or simply a long walk. Lifestyle choices are simply that — choices that can reflect what is in resonance with your inner being. There is no right or wrong way as there are several determinants around lifestyle – climate, soil nutrients, what is locally available, a person’s metabolism, menstruation cycles in women, etc. An easy way to know this is to check in with how we are feeling throughout the day. As such, as we walk forth on our path, we can expect to change what we eat and drink, how we exercise, what we listen to & for, and where we choose to engage with people socially, as we align with what feels expansive, connected, and good. We get to choose with specificity what we put into our bodies, what we seek, and how we choose to express ourselves in evolving ways.
- Resistance Factors – Resistance is a psychological reaction to change. It’s like a self-protection mechanism where we oppose the change or struggle against our desired behavior modification. Resistance means that, despite being highly motivated with the best intentions, we fight that change at a psychological level. To make the process more difficult, we may not be aware of our resistance because it occurs subconsciously. For many, resistance can feel like an internal struggle between two parts of ourselves — one that overtly wants to change and one that covertly fights it. This covert resistance can feel like an inner rebel (or an annoying toddler who continually says, “no”). You will always have resistance to things; your ego will always chime in to try and keep you safe and away from the unknown. Learn to listen to this voice, feel its reasoning, and then make an informed decision for yourself based on the growth, experience, and positivity that can arise.
- Releasing 3D Materialism – The practice of releasing 3D materialism is releasing the attachments to our physical material reality to allow for expansion. Release of materialism shifts focus from what is created and present to what is forming and not quite here, which we manifest into being with our knowing. Our possessions and material desires are burdensome and carry a weight that can be unimaginable. Striving to have the latest and greatest, keeping up with the societal “Jones’s,” and living in debt to creditors, banks, and the costly repairs and inevitable obsolescence of things is completely unnatural to our being and creates much tension within our hearts, minds, and spirits. A phenomenon occurs in some people after losing everything in fire or disaster; a feeling of relief and new beginnings. Often the relief is overshadowed by the devastation of loss, but it is there, waiting to be heard. “And again I say to you, it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God” – Matthew 19:23
- 5D Living in a 3D World – We are all infinite beings of unimaginable potential. While most of us know this to be true, it often stands in contrast with the occurrences of our 3D reality. This contrast often happens because we are conditioned to react and hold beliefs based on what we see, hear, feel, touch, and smell through our physical senses. However, when we move into higher dimensions of being, we become more aware and intuit deeper, which allows us to perceive a reality beyond our physical senses. The path calls for an expansion of what we believed we were and what we thought ourselves and our lives to be.
- Movement – The body not only requires but thrives when movement is a bigger part of your life than sedation. Movement improves mental well-being, joint health circulation, and revitalization. It doesn’t matter what your movement practice is; it could be dance, stretching, walking, sports, t’ai chi, or anything else that brings forth movement and balance to your day.
- Preparation – Preparation is a management principle whereby people get ready for a final event or series of events for a successful experience. Preparation in this context means “a soul especially prepared.” Preparation is a proceeding or readiness for a future event as a goal and an acceptable accomplished outcome—the soul’s conscious decision to ascend and make the appropriate preparations.
- Real-Time Training – Once you turn your practices into a way of life, your real-time evaluation, healing, releasing, and gratitude come to the forefront; you can start analyzing and bringing forth gratitude in real-time for every emotion, action, and desire going forward. Training to be the observer can in Real-Time change the results and outcome of any situation. Training teaches or develops skills, knowledge, and discipline that relate to positive thoughts and responses. It forms the core of spiritual apprenticeships and provides the backbone of character required to hold a higher frequency and vibration.
- Death: For most humans, death is a subject of great fear and avoidance. This discomfort may partly be due to judgmental religious teachings; it may also be due to media influence or societal and cultural ideologies imparted on us from a young age. For many people, the fear of death is a fear of not knowing what happens, losing control, and facing the aftermath of their life choices. In one way or another, most ancient traditions speak of death as a great uniting back with God/ Oneness – like a raindrop returning to the ocean. Regardless of our beliefs of the afterlife, a relationship with death informs our relationship with life – avoidance of death, for example, may result in avoiding aspects of living itself. Viewing death in spirituality is quite different and often not the end. The journey of awakening often includes ego deaths and dark nights of the soul. These are phrases that symbolize our transition from one state of awareness to another. Physical death can be understood as a change in vibrational state. Across the world, spiritual traditions in cultures that historically had no relationship with one another seem to agree that there is an immortal part of the human – the soul, the light body, or simply our illuminated awareness. Freedom from the fear of death is a great gift to Self and Others, as it allows us to live our moments with enriched vibrancy.
- Loving Detachment: The Buddha said that “the root of suffering is attachment,” so the concept of detaching then becomes attractive for anyone not interested in suffering. Detachment in spirituality does not mean apathy or a lack of caring; instead, detachment comes from deep love and an understanding of universal vibration and our role and vibration as a part of it. Detachment comes from releasing the outcomes and expectations we may hold based on what we do or don’t have. The practice of loving detachment can feel impossible sometimes, especially when it comes to family and partners; this is often because our daily lives are so entwined with those around us. Meditation practices, self-love, evolving lifestyle, and life choices are essential as they nurture our connection with ourselves, allowing for unconditional love and spaciousness within us. From that place, loving detachment is no longer a goal but simply the way we live.
- The Path of Feeling – The narrow path forward through the heart is the way of feeling. Feeling more and thinking less leads to a responsive and flowing life. Whether it be situational or physical, feeling through your heart will lead you better to understand yourself, others, and your surroundings. Feeling your way through situations and life itself is key in integrating living in high frequency and understanding.
- Sacred – Often interchangeable with holy, the essence of the world reminds us of wholeness. For example, regardless of our sex and gender, sacred masculine and feminine within us are the spaces of whole, unbroken, pure energies of these polarities, even if we can’t tap into them at will. In indigenous First Nation cosmology, there is often even a Sacred Trickster, whose job it is to be contrary, turn things upside down, wreak havoc, and ensure that path chosen is the path most aligned in integrity to the one who walks it. Sacredness in all things reminds us that we are and have always been whole; this applies to all sentient life in the universe.
- God/ Source/ Creation/ Universe Divine: speaks to that vibration that is immensely beyond our understanding and knowing yet is knowable somehow. If the word “God” is a source of pain or portrays discomfort, there are other words like Source or Great Spirit that can be used until the wound in question is healed. A heavy relationship with God is often symptomatic of an unloving relationship with the idea of God through religion that was imposed and enforced. A new relationship can be formed with Source, as the old patterns and programming are unlearned and released on the path of awakening.
- The Journey Home / Return to Source – The soul’s journey back to God/Source moves through a series of dimensional and density experiences expressed in the soul’s incarnations in human form. The soul moves through each density and dimension, purifying and growing in love and light frequencies. Once a soul has experienced and learned through every “octave” of each density, it is the time to return to source, to oneness, and your original primordial state.
Your unique path of awakening is your doorway to the divine, the spiritual realm, and truth in its purest forms. Each path looks different but contains many of the same aspects. Your path is suited for you, your experience, and what you need to learn and develop to move towards a connected life full of truth, happiness, and wonder. You will meet people along the way that will continuously shape, challenge, and guide you along the way. There is no rush, nothing that needs to be forced, and no one can tell you what your path should look like.
We all have lenses of perception that show us the world according to our belief structures, thought patterns, and previous experiences. Your path will likely lead you into walking in others’ shoes, experiencing situations and experiences that you would have otherwise ignored or steered clear of; these are put in front of you to dissolve preconceived notions and give you perspective beneficial to your advancement and balance of your being.
Seeking is what initiates the start of your path; some will seek truth, some will seek love and connection, but all will find everything they require. Seeking is a sign that you know deep down there is more to the story, a greater truth to be understood, and a nudge towards exploration that you can no longer deny. Explore the things that have always seemed off, question everything, and remember the wonder you had as a child. Seek answers like you would have before the programming set in, ask questions that you think you have the answers to, and gain as many perspectives as possible. Take nothing you have been taught as truth. Start over in your investigation of what truth is, what the universe is, and what your place is in it; this time, use your heart, intuition, and discernment.
Taking the path of awakening and the path towards spirituality is not one of selfishness and ego. You are divinely connected to everyone and everything thus causing everything around you to benefit from your elevated frequency as you transition into the awakening; everyone around you benefits, the entire collective benefits, the planet benefits. Being the change you wish to see in the world and others is the most effective way to implement change and the only way to bring forth lasting change. Be the example of humanity you wish to see, bring forth a level of service to others that makes you proud, love yourself in order to fully love and accept all that is.
Life is experienced linearly, or we at least think it is. However, this process is often not linear at all. There are peaks and valleys, smiles, and tears, as well as uncomfortable and ongoing inner work. This shift into awakening requires a leap of faith into the unknown and realizing that how you have been living is not a life but rather an existence. The path is not always easy, but growth doesn’t occur during times of comfort; growth happens when we face challenges, new information, and experiences.
You have made it this far through our first program series of the Awakening Journey. Use what we have presented as a means to investigate, explore, and delve into the waters of the unknown and unimaginable. Wade through the information, finding your truth, finding what makes you question, and release the programming you held onto for comfort. You are about to go through something that most are too afraid to do. Revel in your uniqueness, conquer your deepest traumas, and define your truth. You have the opportunity to escape the structures that have held you in confusion, doubt, and disbelief. Adapt, overcome, grow, evolve, love, and remember to celebrate along the way!
This is “YOUR” Awakening Journey!
“Seek God’s will in all you do, and he will show you the path to take.” – Proverbs 3:6
Subscribe Today for Full Access to The Great Awakening Reports!
What is The Great Awakening Report?
The First Step is to Understand Who We Are
Next Step; Review Our Weekly, Monthly, and Special ReportsSubscribe Today to the Fastest Growing Global Research Report
Your 12 Week Awakening Journey
Defining Your Synchronistic Experience
GAR Experience – Intuitive website design allows freedom to follow what sparks your curiosity based on our 8 Primary Topic Headings in our Weekly Reports and 32 Topic Headings in our Monthly Reports. Photography is key to your experience and the first step in understanding our numerous topic titles based on extensive research. User-friendly website architecture starts with our home-page toolbar both the left-side, footer, and header toolbars offer essential free Awakening Journey information.
Start Here. The imagery we select across our site is key to our experience. We are the storytellers of our time, offering information and ideas that are integral to our advancement. There are three stages during the process. The first level is understanding the Great Awakening and the scope and magnitude of discoveries, then mind mapping your journey. The second is exploring new topics, researching incredible theories, processing new types of information, and expanding consciousness. Lastly, you will be discovering your mission, exploring your purpose, elevating your vibrational frequency, and finding your unique path within this journey.
Sources, Topics, & Content – Discover, learn, and get to know our vetted and trusted sources, contributors, experts, and thought leaders. GAR Contributors and editors post from over 500 sources, with new material every week. Our editors filter and focus our weekly and monthly content based on proven topic headings and lead stories of the day.
Connecting the Dots – Our goal is to help our Subscribers create their own experience, develop a clear understanding of the Great Awakening Journey, and discover their Mission and Path of Awakening. Our database management system is designed to organically expand under 36 topic and subtopic headings as future disclosures release massive amounts of evidence, documentaries, educational videos, and related articles.
12 Week Guide Series/Course – We will be sending you one section each week for you to review, study, evaluate, and share. Each section contains text, pictures, links to articles & documentaries, and all are narrated so you can absorb the information whichever way you learn best. Once signed up for the series you will have immediate access to all twelve sections so you can flow with the content as you see fit, allowing you to process as little or as much as you want. This series is a truly personal experience, and we can’t wait for you to get started! Further information and updates are contained within our weekly and monthly reports; sign up to continue your exploration into each of these categories.
Understanding Our Programming Is Your First Step
The programming of our beliefs and thought patterns is so embedded and has functioned so well that we don’t even realize it has happened. This deeply rooted programming leads to the first challenge in the awakening process. Most people will argue the perfection of their beliefs against the imperfections of others. With such strong beliefs, it can be difficult for someone to accept different ideas or belief structures that don’t match their current knowledge or understanding of how the world works. Most will cling onto their current structures for some stability during this ever-changing landscape of information we call The Great Awakening. You must be willing to let go of everything you thought was real and cemented in reality. Re-learn this universe as a child would, but this time leave the programming behind. This will be the first challenge you must face on the road to The Great Awakening.Start Week 1 of 12
A New Reality Awaits, Helping You Create Your Own Journey
Great Awakening Maps, Free Downloads, and Map Creator Interviews
Both the Great Awakening Map and the Deep State Map give the viewer a clear representation of the scope of the topic and a curiosity-evoking experience. Both maps will leave you asking questions and forming hypotheses which is a beautiful thing. As you study, you will connect the dots and see the main concepts at play. You will be able to make a personalized route through the information, which will give you a sense of freedom and a more intuitive learning path on your journey. Let your curiosity and intuition guide you to your sources of information and next topic of study.Start Week 2 of 12
Aha Moments to Discover & Experience Your Truth
This practice of connecting the dots is something you have always done, whether for yourself or others. You certainly have had a conversation with someone where they thought you jumped topics randomly, and you had to explain how you got there–the connection you made that brought you to your point or next subject. This movement from topic to topic is the natural flow of open conversation and learning. Randomness is simply a perception based on not seeing how things are connected. There is only the appearance of randomness; it isn’t truly possible. With that being the case, you can connect the dots of everything; you can see how everything in the universe fits together, one subject at a time.Start Week 3 of 12
We Created Your Own Intuitive Content Management System, Free to Follow Your Awareness, Intuition, Interest, Truth, and Conscious Awakening
In week four’s program course, we break down our two primary topic headings and the thinking that went on behind the design and development of our platform! We believe it all starts with those who have already awakened synchronistically finding us. “We don’t seek to awaken anyone if it’s not their time.” Hence, our mission is to be in humble service to others, helping those working through the process of awakening and disclosing the truth. Our purpose and mission are to share, mentor, and coach our subscribers through the coming tsunami of evolving consciousness, undisclosed realities, global earth changes, and the galactic solar shift.Start Week 4 of 12
Deep State vs. Global Alliance News/Global Economic/International Monetary System
The Global Deep State’s agents extend into every country around the globe. Using proxies, paid agents/lobbyists, and blackmail to achieve their goals and objectives. A Global Alliance led by the Positive US Military, Russian military, and China’s positive military, along with 175 third world countries, now aligned against the Deep State, “NWO.” We witness a Global War between these two factions and the crumbling from within our institutions, including the FBI, DOJ, CIA, and the corrupt political system.Start Week 5 of 12
Geophysical/Earth Changes/Planetary Climate
Many factors are affecting climate change. Our solar system has entered an energy cloud impacting the weather on all planets in our system. The Sun is getting larger and brighter. Up until the 1980s, the Sun was yellow; subsequently, it has become hotter and whiter. The Shadow Government uses advanced technologies to control the weather, causing significant disruption of our seasons, extreme temperatures, droughts, flooding, earthquakes, and expanding volcanic activity. We are now entering into a solar minimum which will bring forth more disruption in our lives, including colder weather, reduction in atmospheric CO2, new seasonal patterns causing shorts harvests and late freezes as we have seen this year. We are now using a “deep learning” AI system to predict future solar activities, including solar minimums and maximums.Start Week 6 of 12
FDA & Big Pharma/Food Industry/Alternative Health
Since the Flexner Report in 1910, we have been sold a model of healthcare that has one primary goal; profit. Many fantastic practitioners have seen past their “education” and helped get people away from illness and disease and on the right path to a healthy life. Unfortunately, many of these practitioners are being silenced and having their licenses revoked for telling the truth and practicing natural methods. There is an immeasurable amount of information out there to weed through on how to be healthy. We’re asking the tough questions and looking for real answers.Start Week 7 of 12
Archeology/Ancient Text/Real US History
The Great Awakening Report is dedicated to showing the possibilities and evidence of our history from many sources to connect the dots and show the whole picture. We value all information and remind you to use discernment and your heart to feel and analyze what is being presented. When it comes to relearning our entire history, there can be some hesitance in accepting new ideas, evidence, and interpretations. We find it highly beneficial to look at our ancient texts and spiritual teachings; these hold a vast amount of information that is quite telling and informational when viewed within the scope of all other knowledge and discoveries. The Bible and other religious texts seem to be coming alive in our time, showing off their accurate predictions, revelations, and prophecies. The Great Awakening Report is dedicated to showing the possibilities and evidence of our history from many sources to connect the dots and show the whole picture. We value all information and remind you to use discernment and your heart to feel and analyze what is being presented. When it comes to relearning our entire history, there can be some hesitance in accepting new ideas, evidence, and interpretations. We find it highly beneficial to look at our ancient texts and spiritual teachings; these hold a vast amount of information that is quite telling and informational when viewed within the scope of all other knowledge and discoveries. The Bible and other religious texts seem to be coming alive in our time, showing off their accurate predictions, revelations, and prophecies.Start Week 8 of 12
UFOs, New Sciences/Advanced Technologies/Secret Space Program)
The Hidden Truths category is one of our hottest and most rapidly expanding topics. There are highly classified secrets that have been intentionally hidden and suppressed from humanity. New disclosures regarding all our sciences, mathematics, physics, and astronomy are being revealed. The DOD has over 6,000 advanced technological patents classified as Top Secret. Soft disclosure, including fictional works such as movies and books, subtle marketing, declassified documents, and advertising, has been in progress since July 2015. As of September 2017, Washington DC has been embroiled over Partial Disclosure vs. Full Disclosure.Start Week 9 of 12
Galactic Energy Cloud/Galactic Flash/Wave, Ascension
The Event is described as a 26,000-year grand cycle based on our solar system being part of a binary or two-star system. Current evidence, research, and information on The Event are limited to ancient texts, SSP scientists, military disclosures, whistle-blower testimony, satellite data reports, and scientific observatory papers documenting specific galactic events within our solar system. Solar flares (release of photons, electrons, and carbon dioxide gases), solar winds, coronal mass ejections (other solar particles of radiation), co-interaction regions where fast and slow solar winds converge and send out vibrationally strong shock waves throughout the cosmos which will greatly affect this planet. All of the occurrences mentioned above will cause the inner core and the outer arena (magnetic and geomagnetic fields) of Earth/Gaia to tremendously thrash, surge, shift and vibrate faster, elevate higher, and receive enormous pulsations of Source light. We anticipate the expansion and dramatic increase of new evidentiary information on The Event. This topic is key to understanding the Big Picture for our planet, race, and the ascension of every soul on this planet.Start Week 10 of 12
The meaning of spirituality has developed and expanded over time, and various connotations can be found alongside each other. Traditionally, spirituality referred to a religious process of re-formation that “aims to recover the original shape of man,” oriented at “the image of God,” as exemplified by the founders and sacred texts of the world’s religions. The term was used within early Christianity to refer to a life oriented toward the Holy Spirit and broadened during the Late Middle Ages to include mental aspects of life. In modern times, the term spread to other religious traditions and broadened to refer to a wider range of experiences, including a range of esoteric traditions and religious traditions. Modern usages tend to refer to a subjective experience of a sacred dimension and the “deepest values and meanings by which people live,” often in a context separate from organized religious institutions, such as a belief in a supernatural realm, personal growth, a quest for an ultimate or sacred meaning, awakening experience, or an encounter with one’s own “inner dimensional” soul or spirit.Start Week 11 of 12
Meditation Practice/Healing Practice/Healthy Lifestyle
There are now hundreds of millions of people Awakening across this planet. The truth movement is our understanding of where we came from and who we really are as we take our rightful place in the galaxy. Our collective personal vibration and frequency are paramount to expanding awareness and knowledge. A successful, thriving civilization must be in harmony to advance.Start Week 12 of 12
Continue Your Journey By Subscribing to The Great Awakening Reports
Full Access to Our Weekly & Monthly Reports With a Paid Subscription
Now that you’ve experienced the Awakening Journey and you are connecting the dots, we encourage you to subscribe to our Weekly and Monthly Reports to keep growing, learning, and delving deeper into your personal journey.
The Great Awakening Team continually researches the world’s trending and most censored information, focused on Truth, Consciousness, and Disclosure to deliver our Subscriber’s unparalleled reports.
With 30 plus years of experience and over 500 sources, our team publishes real news and reliable content. Subscribe to the Great Awakening Report Today, and join our online community awakening to the truth!
The Great Awakening Reports are only available to paid subscribers and are released on the first Monday of every week. The Great Awakening Team compiles our reports, which include exclusive stories, article links, video content, downloads, and exclusive podcasts featuring industry experts and thought leaders and Intelligence Alerts. Topics include Awakening, Geopolitical, Global Weather, Health Watch, True History, Hidden Truths, The Event, Spirituality, and Path of Awakening.
Choose a plan to activate your subscription.
(Full Report Access with a Paid Subscription)