Week 11 of 12
The Awakening Journey
“Spirituality is a Brave Search for the Truth about Existence, Fearlessly Peering into the Mysterious Nature of Life.”– Elizabeth Lesser
“Spirituality cannot be defined but can be described as a journey to the center of the soul.” – Peter Kemmsies
The meaning of spirituality has developed and expanded over time, and various connotations can be found alongside each other. Traditionally, spirituality referred to a religious process of re-formation that “aims to recover the original shape of man”, oriented at “the image of God” as exemplified by the founders and sacred texts of the world’s religions. The term was used within early Christianity to refer to a life oriented toward the Holy Spirit and broadened during the Late Middle Ages to include mental aspects of life. In modern times, the term spread to other religious traditions and broadened to refer to a wider range of experiences, including a range of esoteric traditions and religious traditions. Modern usages tend to refer to a subjective experience of a sacred dimension and the “deepest values and meanings by which people live”, often in a context separate from organized religious institutions, such as a belief in a supernatural realm, personal growth, a quest for an ultimate or sacred meaning, awakening experience, or an encounter with one’s own “inner dimensional” soul or spirit.
“Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, so that we may know the things freely given to us by God, which things we also speak, not in words taught by human wisdom, but in those taught by the Spirit, combining spiritual thoughts with spiritual words.” – 1 Corinthians 2:12-13
“But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things, there is no law.” – Galatians 5:22-23
In Oneness, Unity, & Equality
Numerous topics and extensive research are documenting a new understanding of Spirituality. Our focus is on Consciousness and the new scientific discoveries and studies ongoing within the scientific community. Next is the historical research and the distinctions between Religion vs. Spirituality. Religion has its roots in Sumerian culture taught as a controlling practice tied to monetary, governmental, and military systems and practices. The truth about religion will be one of the biggest challenges to understand and comprehend with full disclosure. The last topic is the cosmic battle between good and evil, which is now being disclosed and revealed. This quite possibly carries the most resistance and negative response by programmed and conditioned global populations. It is important to note that advanced human DNA has existed in our universe for billions of years. The questions of who we are, where we come from, and how we got here will rock religion to its very core.
Humanity is now face-to-face with an evil faction of elites controlling our planet. The spiritual battle for the souls of humanity and the elimination of free will confronts us all. The movement towards transhumanism and AI has humanity on the path of destruction. The challenge ahead will require all of humanity to come together and unite. Earth’s transition to 5D is directly linked to our united collective consciousness. We are now in the first phase of transition, connecting with our higher selves. The practice of all those awaken is to increase our frequency and vibration. This is the Journey we’ve all come here to experience.
The last frontier of discovery & exploration. Prime/Source/Creator/God’s connection to the Universe and our Collective Consciousness.
Manifestation is based on the Law of Attraction, and the power of thought is sustained and visualized with the heart’s emotions. These are the keys to manifestation in the 3rd/4th-dimensional realities.
• Forgiveness / Releasing
The creative powers of the human spirit have been suppressed for thousands of years. With the increase in global consciousness and revelations through ancient texts were just beginning to understand the full extent of human potential. All human spiritual advancements begin with forgiveness and releasing, which should be practiced daily.
Forgiveness is an integral aspect of the awakening process; It is crucial in releasing past trauma and a necessary component of the healing process. Forgiving others is not to condone or accept unforgivable actions but rather to let yourself be free of the burden these feelings have on you. You don’t need to forgive others so that they feel okay about their actions. You must do it for yourself to move forward towards healing and connecting with your spirit. Forgiving yourself is just as, if not more important than forgiving others. To forgive yourself, it is necessary to learn and appreciate each so-called mistake you are holding over yourself. Gain gratitude for every trauma, every mistake, and every wrongdoing that was afflicted to or by you. Forgiveness and gratitude are keys to the doors of healing and awakening.
“If we live by the Spirit, let us also walk by the Spirit.” – Galatians 5:25
Subscribe Today for Full Access to The Great Awakening Reports!
THE AWAKENING DEFINITIONS SPIRITUAL AWAKENING
We look to provide you with a series of quizzes, keys, and guides over the next 12 Weeks Awakening Journey. The following is an example of our Weekly glossary of terms that will assist you in your Awakening.
- Prime Source Creator God – All four of these words describe the magnitude, source, and creative power of a Biblical God described as the creator of all universes. We begin with the word prime, denoted as a single source or one true God of all creation. Source is the origin of all energy upon which the universe is built. The creator is described as the mastermind behind all planets, conscious life, animals, and beings. God is the biblical reference to the one true creator of all creation and the universe’s primary source.
- The Bible – is coming alive in these times and is becoming a clear indicator of where we are headed. The Bible is an excellent source of reference, prophecy, and timeless wisdom. Beyond its two main sections–the Old and New Testament–the Bible contains several more divisions: the Pentateuch, the Historical Books, the Poetry and Wisdom Books, the books of Prophecy, the Gospels, and the Epistles. The Bible itself claims to be the inspired Word of God, or “God-breathed” (2 Timothy 3:16; 2 Peter 1:21). It unfolds as a divine love story between the Creator God and the object of his love, humankind. In the pages of the Bible, we learn of God’s interaction with humans and discover his purposes and plans from the beginning of time and throughout history.
- Ancient and Spiritual texts – The themes that run throughout Earth’s ancient and spiritual texts are incredibly intertwined. There are over 35 texts that all talk about ascension and catastrophic events such as a galactic flash or flood. Most religious texts contain a very similar “golden rule,” stating to treat everything as you would like to be treated. These texts are an extremely worthwhile read and can open your mind and heart to other perspectives containing the same or very similar loving and telling messages and stories.
- Faith – Faith is a critical aspect of spirituality, and without it, many of the elements we are talking about could not be. Without faith, we would live in perpetual anxiety and fear with a need to control all aspects of our surroundings (sound familiar?) Faith allows us to live and experience in this seemingly dangerous and treacherous universe. With faith comes calmness, release, knowing, and guidance.
- Creator’s Desire to Experience (God Experiencing Itself through Us) – Creators desire to experience their creations, and God is no different. If you created a universe, wouldn’t you want to experience it in every way possible? Would you like to experience every dimension, density, time, and space of this magical existence? We result from the prime Creator’s desire to fill the void and express and share all aspects of itself. These expressions were manifest in the creation of souls or spirits who incarnated into human bodies to be subject to the veil of knowing one’s past or origins.
- Duality – Everything in our awareness and our experience comes in pairs; death with life, chaos with order, and darkness with light. Whatever seems necessary for existence is due to its opposite being equally required. Duality is a governing factor of the world and everything within it, including ourselves. That alone is outside the world, is nondual, which is the untouchable reality; this is the Chinese idea of yin and yang, and the Bhagavad Gita’s expression “the pairs of opposites” conveys the same idea. Duality is a fact, and it is here. Duality is also an illusion, and the opposite truth which completes it is nonduality. Duality gives us the reality that we know, and without it, we could not differentiate between anything; everything would simply be. Duality is crucial to the third-dimensional learning process. We may deplore the illusory nature of our existence, but we need not get lost in it, for it is fulfilled, completed, and finalized in its complement to reality.
- Polarity – It is within polarity that the two aspects can be reconciled or brought back together to unite. Within polarity, the negative and positive are not repulsing each other like duality; they attract each other. These forces are working with each other instead of against each other or separately instead of in unity. Duality is the difference between night or day. One could postulate that these forces or ideas oppose themselves, creating cosmological chaos; this is seen as the battle between negative and positive aspects.
- Choice – Choices make our lives what they are and our universe what it is—the ability to make choices accelerates our learning and experiential processes immensely. When you reach a certain point in your journey, the line between good and bad becomes blurry; the definitions themselves become blurry. It isn’t that you can’t see that an action is wrong or morally unacceptable, but rather gain an understanding and appreciation for the lessons learned, the growth obtained, and the evolution to come from all choices (good or bad.) The only poor decisions are those which come from a lower frequency of thought, such as hatred, retaliation, or addiction. Even these can be transmuted into a positive life lesson or learning experience. If you are living and responding in alignment with your higher self and your inner feeling of right and wrong, you will always be making good choices; choices that lead to growth, experience, knowledge, understanding, and love is the goal. Don’t get down on yourself or dwell in the sorrow of poor choices; turn the choices you were disappointed in into an opportunity to learn, grow, transmute, and heal.
- Free Will Universe – Free will is what allows our experiences to be what they are. If we didn’t have free will, we wouldn’t be able to make choices, which would significantly hinder our ability to learn, grow, and evolve personally and collectively. Free will also leads to the expansion of the multiverse, creating endless possibilities that could have been. Our free will makes the human adventure what it is; it allows for the experiences and learning that can only come from making the choices we do day in and day out, striving towards alignment with our higher selves in every action.
- Love in Every Thought, Word, And Deed – This notion may sound like an impossible feat, but it is our future and a way of living to strive towards; your worries, fears, and self-questioning can melt away if you know in your heart that you are presenting yourself in pure love. The quickest way to self-love is to express love in every thought, word, and deed, whether aimed inward or outwardly. If you exude pure love, there is nothing about yourself that isn’t in pure loving awareness.
- Self Love – Loving yourself is the first step in loving others. Loving “flaws” in self leads to loving all that is about others. Differences and similarities become keys to understanding the unity in all beings, the love in all creation. Self-love and responsibility go hand-in-hand, integrating the highest emotional state with oneself’s physical and mental well-being. Self-forgiveness is one of those responsibilities that need to be practiced and implemented into your daily life; it’s difficult to love when you have negative baggage attached to the belief structure of your innate being. Self-love will bring a wave of inner peace, knowledge, and calmness throughout your entire self, which will automatically exude from you, allowing even more love to enter your life.
- Alignment –Living in alignment means taking actions or making choices based upon what you know and feel deep down in your heart are the healthiest, most moral, kindest, loving, and balanced possible. When living in alignment, truth and conscious living come to the forefront of your reality. There is no regret after making decisions aligned with your higher self, moral compass, and heart. Living in alignment is crucial for spiritual evolution, healing, and manifestation.
- Spirit, Soul, And Higher Self – The Spirit is our primary connection with God/Source, and the Soul is the life force incarnated into the body and sustains it energetically. The Higher-self is the connection or aggregate of the Spirit and Soul that communicates with the incarnated Soul.
- Dimensions and Densities – Spiritual dimensions are like arenas of existence where beings of specific densities exist. For example, take our current dimension; we live in the third dimension with first, second, and third-density life (with higher densities visiting and getting channeled or called). The first density would be rocks and simple plant life, the second density is mainly animal life, and the third density being humans. “The term density is a, what you would call, mathematical one. The closest analogy is that of music, whereby after seven notes on your western type of scale, if you will, the eighth note begins a new octave. Within your great octave of existence which we share with you, there are seven octaves or densities. Within each density, there are seven sub-densities.” – Ra, The Law of One. These different “octaves” of density are essential to understand. Once a relationship or reliance has been made between two beings of different densities, the lower density being will raise octaves within their current density. Pets are the best example of this; once they have a connection with a human, they begin to become self-aware, thereby making them closer to a third-density being (a high “octave” second-density being).
- Journey Back to Source – Our Soul’s endgame is to return to Source. We exist in different densities and dimensions, gaining knowledge and experience as we go. After “graduating” through the rungs of this “dimensional ladder,” we ultimately return to Source in completion of an immense and incredible journey.
- Spiritual Path of Awakening – Spiritual awakening is a process of becoming aware, becoming conscious of our relationship to the Divine. Our human fears have no place on this journey, although they’ll be tagging along as we begin to surrender their influences on our lives. Being aware of this relationship is a lifelong process. Our journey of awakening is not a race or a competition. It has nothing to do with the physical world. Even though we live in time and space, our awakening is beyond all this. We will come to know ourselves as more than just our names, our family, our bodies. Our awakening takes us into a different reality — a reality that we will be able to define and understand in time.
- Oneness, Unity, and Equality – Oneness is the perfect expansion of our inner reality to make us feel that we belong to a universal world, family, and universe. Unity consciousness is at one with God and ignites the inner light, which is the embodiment of an eternal godly human. Practicing unity consciousness is directly reflecting the image of God’s Love and is eternally protected. Be at one with all, as one is all with God. Equality does not mean that everyone has the same things, desires, and goals as everyone else; instead, it is the space where everyone receives what they require from Source and life experience. Being aware that we are all equal in the creator’s eyes and experiencing our own paths based on experience dissolves conflict, hate, and division, bringing us into unity.
- The purpose is to Create and Experience – The primary purpose of the universe is to manifest by creating and experiencing. The human experience is to seek meaning by discovering one’s interests, talents, and skills. The key, highest purpose, and joy is to experience one’s own creations. Experience is anything that brings forth new understanding, whether it be emotional, physical, or spiritual. We learn and add to the collective consciousness every time we have an experience.
- Forgiveness – Forgiveness is a crucial part of spirituality, releasing old and damaged energies for the betterment of self and frequency. Many people are against forgiveness because they think it forgives an act that may be an unforgivable one, but that is not what forgiveness is about. Forgiveness is about releasing, about letting go of the power that that person or event is holding over you; coming to gratitude for the person that it helped shape you into and the lessons that it showed you. Beyond spirituality, forgiveness is the starting point or beginning of recovering your health and wellness.
- Flow – Is the allowance of energy, circumstance, and existence to be as it is. Living in flow requires giving up your need to control the uncontrollable and being present and adaptive to all that is. Allow the energies of the earth, society’s traumas and dramas, and all that is to flow instead of filter through you where you act as an energetic dam. Practicing flow leads to an immense release of stress, burden, and anxiety. Anxiety is caused by wanting to control the uncontrollable, where flow is a surrender to the natural order and the natural chaos. Living in flow does not mean you should ignore your boundaries or moral standards, but rather release stress over what you cannot change. Create your reality, your present moment, your stressless void in time; do this through flowing.
- Balance – Bringing forth balance into your life is life-changing. During our present times, balance seems more like a pipe dream than a reality we can attain. An unbalanced life can appear normal, whether working two jobs to keep up with the mortgage, spending every possible moment buried in a screen, eating poorly, living in stress, or anything else that keeps you from experiencing a balanced life. Try to be conscious and aware of the need for balance and pay attention when you feel drained. Balance is beneficial in every aspect of life. From work to thought patterns to eating and exercise, our bodies, minds, and spirits need and thrive in balance. Balance is a universal key, holding duality and polarity in harmony throughout existence. Everything in our world seeks balance for optimal conditions; you should consciously seek it also.
- Presence – Being present is a difficult task in our current day and age: there are many stressors, thoughts, errands to run, kids to feed, work, bills, etc. Even though being present in any one time/space may be difficult, it is a significant step in your spiritual path. Practicing presence is critical; start small and build yourself up. There are many different ways to go about being more present, and it depends on your situation. It could look like fewer distractions such as TV and cell phone usage, and it could be a quieting of mind via meditation, it may be breathwork, it can be anything that makes you more aware of or more in the NOW. Right now is the only place that exists. Everything happens in the now; be here.
- Calmness – Calmness is a mastery that culminates many spiritual aspects. Some may see a calm demeanor as a weakness or even threatening; however, it is definitely not a weakness. In order to be calm in all aspects of life, you need faith, flow, presence, judgment & discernment, and a handle on responding instead of reacting. Being calm brings forth many advantages; it allows for clear thinking and feeling in any situation, it keeps the body out of stress and fight or flight, which keeps your body in rest and healing, it allows for easier relationships, and it brings more calmness to others around you.
- Integration – Integrating what you have learned, what you know to be true and righteous, and what you gather in meditation and other practices brings forth a life of joy, calmness, and presence. The integration of alignment into your daily life gives the most rewarding and burdenless life experience one can have. Full integration will exponentially shift your frequency towards love and eternal knowledge leaving you with no doubts, no fears, and a love for all that is, will be, and always has been.
- Healing – The art and practice of healing has been lost to our civilization for various reasons, including greed, ego, and control. The regaining of our innate power through healing practice reanimates our energy within. The realization of the power of our mind, body, and spirit connections reunites them within ourselves, giving us the ability to reignite the passion for life and experience.
- Judgment & Discernment – Judgement is regarding a person (or the self), a situation, or a thing as good/ preferable or bad/undesirable. Judgment has its place in everyday life; however, it is more of a hindrance as consciousness expands beyond the third dimension. This impediment is due to our preferences which will evolve with us. Additionally, the path of awakening values connection to the Higher Self, God, Source, and Spirit, even if that path involves some difficult or painful moments. Discernment is a non-reactionary space of actively choosing where our thoughts, emotions, energy, and intention go. It is a practiced art, continually honed, that allows us a choice that follows our vibrational resonance, rather than a judgment made by the mind due to previous programming, experience, teachings, or social circumstance.
- Ego- Coming from a place of love and internal knowing is part of spiritual mastery. The protection-based ego keeps you held in place by previous experience and learned behaviors as a way of trying to keep you safe. While on Earth you cannot rid yourself of ego, but you can learn about it, partner with it, calm its voice, and differentiate what is best for you versus what is the safest and most comfortable course of action. Walk with your ego, talk with your ego, but take control of your actions based upon your inner knowing. Heart-centered consciousness is the goal to move towards while ego-centered “monkey mind” consciousness will only hold you back in a cage of safety and doubt. The ego is a powerful tool or an immense hindrance to your advancement, you have the opportunity to choose which.
- Perfection – One can describe perfection as what is, what was, and what always has been. Deeming something as perfect or imperfect from the spirit of judgment and then chasing that idea of perfection will often lead to disconnection from the essential self. As consciousness evolves, perfection can be seen in everything and every moment, even when something goes “wrong” or feels “bad.” This evolution comes in when the consciousness of Self is held in perfect love and vibration with the universal consciousness. It allows for space beyond right and wrong. What is perfect is what brings wholeness, experience, growth, and knowledge. All of us are already whole.
- Feeling Vibrational Resonance – The mind is a powerful tool; however, it is not the place from which we connect. Connection to another person, to the Self, and Source, comes from the heart. As such, feelings are a powerful map in navigating our way and seeing where our vibration genuinely is. The natural state of emotions for humans is flow – they are supposed to come and go. Feelings are what come up for us during this flow and are incredibly intense when there is stagnation. In the mental state, we can rationalize a scenario and analyze our actions and consequences. This rationalization is sometimes helpful, but doing it for too long can keep us stuck and out of alignment. Allowing for feelings and emotional states brings up present and often past issues that are ready to be resolved and then dissolved through transmutation so that perfect resonance of the present moment can arise.
- Masculine & Feminine Energy – These energies are not genders; in the third dimension, they are understood as manifestations of polarity that have certain traits or qualities. All sentient life possess both masculine and feminine energies. Commonly represented as the Yin-Yang symbol, they are both required for creation to happen. For example: If a lioness is in the act of hunting her prey, she is in her masculine (action, providing); when she is consuming her prey, she is in her feminine (receiving, digesting). Simply being in one state causes imbalances. For example, if we are friends meeting socially and I talk, I am in the masculine (in that moment), and if you listen, you are in the feminine. In a healthy conversation, there is back and forth; we switch energies and an interesting dynamic that occurs (the yin-yang symbol). However, if I dominate the evening, only speaking the entire time and never pause, it will cause an imbalance in the conversation. It will also cause me to feel very tired and you to feel annoyed, ignored, and unvalued.
- Responding Vs. Reacting – There is great value in responding vs. reacting. It is easy to be pulled into reaction, and it takes more effort to respond. However, with mindfulness practices, exchanges can be more productive, maintaining a higher degree of integrity. Being mindful in our responses ensures the integrity of our interactions, while the absence of mindfulness will amplify the likelihood of emotional reactions and unproductive arguments. Gain control through attentiveness and awareness, centering ourselves on leading our conversations in understanding, honesty, and thoroughness.
- Frequency & Vibration – Frequency and vibration are the keys to our existence. Everything in our universe is made of, affected by, and evolved via frequency and vibration. Water becomes molecularly changed when introduced to different frequencies. Love frequencies or affirmations cause beautiful fractal patterns to form, whereas when exposed to negative frequencies or hateful affirmations, the water becomes distorted and lifeless. Since all living things contain water, this understanding becomes very important; this is why plants respond to different music and being talked to. The elevation of the Schumann Resonance has measured the explosion of high-frequency Cosmic Rays reaching Earth to vibrate in the range of 40 to 100 hertz, causing a Supra-Human state of consciousness.
- Consciousness – Opinions differ about consciousness, how it functions, and its role in our lives. Consciousness is often synonymous with the mind, while at other times, an aspect of it. In the past, it was one’s “inner life,” the world of introspection, of private thought, imagination, and volition. Today, it often includes experiences, cognition, feeling, and perception. It may be awareness, awareness of awareness, or self-awareness. There might be different levels or orders of consciousness, different kinds of consciousness, or just one kind with various features. Other questions include whether only humans are conscious, all animals, or the entire universe. Personal awareness of being or being sentient can be within the Self or of all creation. Consciousness is neither good nor bad and is the space beyond judgment.
- Manifestation – is the process by which you make something you desire appear in your world. To put it another way, you make something manifest by using the power of your mind and heart to propel – one might even say “thought” – the universe into producing it for you. Law of Attraction principles lie behind manifestation. In short, a universal law operates so that when you present the universe with a request for something in the correct way and following specific principles, the universe has no choice but to bring forth what you desire. That which presented itself in physical 3d reality post thought and emotion being aligned with universal forces (law of attraction.)
- Guided/ Mass meditation – The sheer power of meditation cannot be denied and has been heavily studied. A group meditation consisting of 7,000 people affects the GLOBAL crime rate by 16 percent! Other consciousnesses literally tune in to the meditative frequency no matter the distance. Mass meditation proves our connectedness and shows that this is our natural state of being.
- Nature – Connecting with nature goes hand-in-hand with spirituality. Connection with the earth (Gaia) brings forth a state of openness and unity, as we are also part of nature itself. Seeing and feeling the beauty of our surroundings plays an intimate role in human balance. Get out into nature, swim, forage, ground, meditate, hike, camp, do anything that brings you in closer unity to nature, to earth, to your home.
Our spirituality is at the forefront of our lives, guiding us through the seeming chaos of this world, and our awareness of that acts as the conduit linking all of creation together. We have the ability to access knowledge beyond what is available on this plane via spiritual connection and integration. All of us are here experiencing the wonder, pain, depth, connection, desire, and mystery that this world has to offer. The spiritual path leads us through these experiences with the grace and confidence to not only observe these different aspects but to honor them by learning, growing, evolving, and loving from the experience they give you, and then integrating that into your daily life.
We have much more power and access to knowledge & understanding than we have been taught to believe. The human potential is almost limitless, and if we joined together we could create the existence we desire almost instantaneously. Our collective consciousness creates our reality, and the more of us that realize this fact, the closer we walk to a fulfilled and beautiful life. Spirituality will never take anything away from you, you will not lose any aspect of who you are by becoming spiritual; in fact, quite the opposite is true. The integration of spirituality and alignment will bring the real you front and center in all its glory. The spiritual world is full of unknowns and mystery which can be a scary path to surrender to, however, it is the ultimate path if you want to grow, heal, learn, evolve, love, and become the best and most true version of yourself.
Everyone has a different grip on and entry point into spirituality which is not only fine but extraordinary. Spirituality is powerful and life-changing whether you practice and engage via religious texts and teachings, or take a more personal route. There is no judgment, no criticism, and no division, only that which lets you experience life to its fullest. If you are here, you are meant to be here; make the most of your time on this earth by growing yourself into your ultimate potential; find the love and joy in all that you do, and be present and aware of your incredible talent, potential, perfection, and connection to all that is.
Subscribe Today for Full Access to The Great Awakening Reports!
What is The Great Awakening Report?
The First Step is to Understand Who We Are
Next Step; Review Our Weekly, Monthly, and Special ReportsSubscribe Today to the Fastest Growing Global Research Report
Your 12 Week Awakening Journey
Defining Your Synchronistic Experience
GAR Experience – Intuitive website design allows freedom to follow what sparks your curiosity based on our 8 Primary Topic Headings in our Weekly Reports and 32 Topic Headings in our Monthly Reports. Photography is key to your experience and the first step in understanding our numerous topic titles based on extensive research. User-friendly website architecture starts with our home-page toolbar both the left-side, footer, and header toolbars offer essential free Awakening Journey information.
Start Here. The imagery we select across our site is key to our experience. We are the storytellers of our time, offering information and ideas that are integral to our advancement. There are three stages during the process. The first level is understanding the Great Awakening and the scope and magnitude of discoveries, then mind mapping your journey. The second is exploring new topics, researching incredible theories, processing new types of information, and expanding consciousness. Lastly, you will be discovering your mission, exploring your purpose, elevating your vibrational frequency, and finding your unique path within this journey.
Sources, Topics, & Content – Discover, learn, and get to know our vetted and trusted sources, contributors, experts, and thought leaders. GAR Contributors and editors post from over 500 sources, with new material every week. Our editors filter and focus our weekly and monthly content based on proven topic headings and lead stories of the day.
Connecting the Dots – Our goal is to help our Subscribers create their own experience, develop a clear understanding of the Great Awakening Journey, and discover their Mission and Path of Awakening. Our database management system is designed to organically expand under 36 topic and subtopic headings as future disclosures release massive amounts of evidence, documentaries, educational videos, and related articles.
12 Week Guide Series/Course – We will be sending you one section each week for you to review, study, evaluate, and share. Each section contains text, pictures, links to articles & documentaries, and all are narrated so you can absorb the information whichever way you learn best. Once signed up for the series you will have immediate access to all twelve sections so you can flow with the content as you see fit, allowing you to process as little or as much as you want. This series is a truly personal experience, and we can’t wait for you to get started! Further information and updates are contained within our weekly and monthly reports; sign up to continue your exploration into each of these categories.
Understanding Our Programming Is Your First Step
The programming of our beliefs and thought patterns is so embedded and has functioned so well that we don’t even realize it has happened. This deeply rooted programming leads to the first challenge in the awakening process. Most people will argue the perfection of their beliefs against the imperfections of others. With such strong beliefs, it can be difficult for someone to accept different ideas or belief structures that don’t match their current knowledge or understanding of how the world works. Most will cling onto their current structures for some stability during this ever-changing landscape of information we call The Great Awakening. You must be willing to let go of everything you thought was real and cemented in reality. Re-learn this universe as a child would, but this time leave the programming behind. This will be the first challenge you must face on the road to The Great Awakening.Start Week 1 of 12
A New Reality Awaits, Helping You Create Your Own Journey
Great Awakening Maps, Free Downloads, and Map Creator Interviews
Both the Great Awakening Map and the Deep State Map give the viewer a clear representation of the scope of the topic and a curiosity-evoking experience. Both maps will leave you asking questions and forming hypotheses which is a beautiful thing. As you study, you will connect the dots and see the main concepts at play. You will be able to make a personalized route through the information, which will give you a sense of freedom and a more intuitive learning path on your journey. Let your curiosity and intuition guide you to your sources of information and next topic of study.Start Week 2 of 12
Aha Moments to Discover & Experience Your Truth
This practice of connecting the dots is something you have always done, whether for yourself or others. You certainly have had a conversation with someone where they thought you jumped topics randomly, and you had to explain how you got there–the connection you made that brought you to your point or next subject. This movement from topic to topic is the natural flow of open conversation and learning. Randomness is simply a perception based on not seeing how things are connected. There is only the appearance of randomness; it isn’t truly possible. With that being the case, you can connect the dots of everything; you can see how everything in the universe fits together, one subject at a time.Start Week 3 of 12
We Created Your Own Intuitive Content Management System, Free to Follow Your Awareness, Intuition, Interest, Truth, and Conscious Awakening
In week four’s program course, we break down our two primary topic headings and the thinking that went on behind the design and development of our platform! We believe it all starts with those who have already awakened synchronistically finding us. “We don’t seek to awaken anyone if it’s not their time.” Hence, our mission is to be in humble service to others, helping those working through the process of awakening and disclosing the truth. Our purpose and mission are to share, mentor, and coach our subscribers through the coming tsunami of evolving consciousness, undisclosed realities, global earth changes, and the galactic solar shift.Start Week 4 of 12
Deep State vs. Global Alliance News/Global Economic/International Monetary System
The Global Deep State’s agents extend into every country around the globe. Using proxies, paid agents/lobbyists, and blackmail to achieve their goals and objectives. A Global Alliance led by the Positive US Military, Russian military, and China’s positive military, along with 175 third world countries, now aligned against the Deep State, “NWO.” We witness a Global War between these two factions and the crumbling from within our institutions, including the FBI, DOJ, CIA, and the corrupt political system.Start Week 5 of 12
Geophysical/Earth Changes/Planetary Climate
Many factors are affecting climate change. Our solar system has entered an energy cloud impacting the weather on all planets in our system. The Sun is getting larger and brighter. Up until the 1980s, the Sun was yellow; subsequently, it has become hotter and whiter. The Shadow Government uses advanced technologies to control the weather, causing significant disruption of our seasons, extreme temperatures, droughts, flooding, earthquakes, and expanding volcanic activity. We are now entering into a solar minimum which will bring forth more disruption in our lives, including colder weather, reduction in atmospheric CO2, new seasonal patterns causing shorts harvests and late freezes as we have seen this year. We are now using a “deep learning” AI system to predict future solar activities, including solar minimums and maximums.Start Week 6 of 12
FDA & Big Pharma/Food Industry/Alternative Health
Since the Flexner Report in 1910, we have been sold a model of healthcare that has one primary goal; profit. Many fantastic practitioners have seen past their “education” and helped get people away from illness and disease and on the right path to a healthy life. Unfortunately, many of these practitioners are being silenced and having their licenses revoked for telling the truth and practicing natural methods. There is an immeasurable amount of information out there to weed through on how to be healthy. We’re asking the tough questions and looking for real answers.Start Week 7 of 12
Archeology/Ancient Text/Real US History
The Great Awakening Report is dedicated to showing the possibilities and evidence of our history from many sources to connect the dots and show the whole picture. We value all information and remind you to use discernment and your heart to feel and analyze what is being presented. When it comes to relearning our entire history, there can be some hesitance in accepting new ideas, evidence, and interpretations. We find it highly beneficial to look at our ancient texts and spiritual teachings; these hold a vast amount of information that is quite telling and informational when viewed within the scope of all other knowledge and discoveries. The Bible and other religious texts seem to be coming alive in our time, showing off their accurate predictions, revelations, and prophecies. The Great Awakening Report is dedicated to showing the possibilities and evidence of our history from many sources to connect the dots and show the whole picture. We value all information and remind you to use discernment and your heart to feel and analyze what is being presented. When it comes to relearning our entire history, there can be some hesitance in accepting new ideas, evidence, and interpretations. We find it highly beneficial to look at our ancient texts and spiritual teachings; these hold a vast amount of information that is quite telling and informational when viewed within the scope of all other knowledge and discoveries. The Bible and other religious texts seem to be coming alive in our time, showing off their accurate predictions, revelations, and prophecies.Start Week 8 of 12
UFOs, New Sciences/Advanced Technologies/Secret Space Program)
The Hidden Truths category is one of our hottest and most rapidly expanding topics. There are highly classified secrets that have been intentionally hidden and suppressed from humanity. New disclosures regarding all our sciences, mathematics, physics, and astronomy are being revealed. The DOD has over 6,000 advanced technological patents classified as Top Secret. Soft disclosure, including fictional works such as movies and books, subtle marketing, declassified documents, and advertising, has been in progress since July 2015. As of September 2017, Washington DC has been embroiled over Partial Disclosure vs. Full Disclosure.Start Week 9 of 12
Galactic Energy Cloud/Galactic Flash/Wave, Ascension
The Event is described as a 26,000-year grand cycle based on our solar system being part of a binary or two-star system. Current evidence, research, and information on The Event are limited to ancient texts, SSP scientists, military disclosures, whistle-blower testimony, satellite data reports, and scientific observatory papers documenting specific galactic events within our solar system. Solar flares (release of photons, electrons, and carbon dioxide gases), solar winds, coronal mass ejections (other solar particles of radiation), co-interaction regions where fast and slow solar winds converge and send out vibrationally strong shock waves throughout the cosmos which will greatly affect this planet. All of the occurrences mentioned above will cause the inner core and the outer arena (magnetic and geomagnetic fields) of Earth/Gaia to tremendously thrash, surge, shift and vibrate faster, elevate higher, and receive enormous pulsations of Source light. We anticipate the expansion and dramatic increase of new evidentiary information on The Event. This topic is key to understanding the Big Picture for our planet, race, and the ascension of every soul on this planet.Start Week 10 of 12
The meaning of spirituality has developed and expanded over time, and various connotations can be found alongside each other. Traditionally, spirituality referred to a religious process of re-formation that “aims to recover the original shape of man,” oriented at “the image of God,” as exemplified by the founders and sacred texts of the world’s religions. The term was used within early Christianity to refer to a life oriented toward the Holy Spirit and broadened during the Late Middle Ages to include mental aspects of life. In modern times, the term spread to other religious traditions and broadened to refer to a wider range of experiences, including a range of esoteric traditions and religious traditions. Modern usages tend to refer to a subjective experience of a sacred dimension and the “deepest values and meanings by which people live,” often in a context separate from organized religious institutions, such as a belief in a supernatural realm, personal growth, a quest for an ultimate or sacred meaning, awakening experience, or an encounter with one’s own “inner dimensional” soul or spirit.Start Week 11 of 12
Meditation Practice/Healing Practice/Healthy Lifestyle
There are now hundreds of millions of people Awakening across this planet. The truth movement is our understanding of where we came from and who we really are as we take our rightful place in the galaxy. Our collective personal vibration and frequency are paramount to expanding awareness and knowledge. A successful, thriving civilization must be in harmony to advance.Start Week 12 of 12
Continue Your Journey By Subscribing to The Great Awakening Reports
Full Access to Our Weekly & Monthly Reports With a Paid Subscription
Now that you’ve experienced the Awakening Journey and you are connecting the dots, we encourage you to subscribe to our Weekly and Monthly Reports to keep growing, learning, and delving deeper into your personal journey.
The Great Awakening Team continually researches the world’s trending and most censored information, focused on Truth, Consciousness, and Disclosure to deliver our Subscriber’s unparalleled reports.
With 30 plus years of experience and over 500 sources, our team publishes real news and reliable content. Subscribe to the Great Awakening Report Today, and join our online community awakening to the truth!
The Great Awakening Reports are only available to paid subscribers and are released on the first Monday of every week. The Great Awakening Team compiles our reports, which include exclusive stories, article links, video content, downloads, and exclusive podcasts featuring industry experts and thought leaders and Intelligence Alerts. Topics include Awakening, Geopolitical, Global Weather, Health Watch, True History, Hidden Truths, The Event, Spirituality, and Path of Awakening.
Choose a plan to activate your subscription.
(Full Report Access with a Paid Subscription)